Saturday, January 24, 2009

forgot some things...

I promised an update on some things and did not follow through:

1. Ghanaians love Obama. LOVE him. We went to an inauguration party at the W.E.B. Du Bois center Tuesday night. It was ridiculous. I don't know if I'd ever seen Obama's face on so many things.

2. Imagine: Sitting in a Tacobell, eating traditional Ghanaian joulof, listening to country music. yah.

3. my feet are always dirty. constantly. Amanda, get excited for that pedicure I've promised for a while. It's happening when I get back.

still love ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I just started reading your blogs..This thing is neat!! I'm glad to hear that you are having a wonderful time so far :)! I'm so excited for you!! The class thing sounds weird, but the classes you are in sound interesting! Can't wait to hear more!! Miss you!! Love you :) -Nikki

Nora said...

I'm glad you're better at posting these things than I am :) It's fun to read about your adventures - and Hannah and Liz asked about you today to see how you were doing, so know that we miss you here. Can't wait to plan more about Easter!

Claire said...

haha... yes about that toes comment :)